Re-Opening Guidelines & Procedures
We are so excited to enter into Phase 1 of Florida’s reopening plan! However, as we continue to navigate through this trying and uncertain time, our staff and customers’ safety remains our number one priority. We are taking full precautionary measures in support of our staff and clients with increased safety measures and operational changes.
Some of our Operational Guidelines include:
- Limited hours of operation:
- Monday - Saturday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Increased sanitization and cleaning procedures
- Limited number of customers in-store at one time
- Floor markers at the cash wrap to signal a six-foot distance
- Masks for all Stylists
- Pre-emptive employee self-screening protocols for all staff prior to coming to work
- Readily available hand sanitizer
- Contactless payment option
- Steaming every item after try-on, inside and out at 135 degrees
- Curbside pick-up and Personal Appointment available
We also request, for all of our customers and staff’s safety, that all of our customers take the following precautions, as well:
- Refrain from entering the store if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms. We are happy to provide curbside service.
- Per CDC guidelines, keep a distance of 6 feet apart
- Wear a face mask or cloth (which we have Fitness Hub masks for sale)
- Cease using reusable bags, or to bag your own purchases if you choose to use a reusable bag, and to make sure you clean our reusable bag after each use
- Hand ALL items from the dressing room directly to a Stylist
- Make use our readily available hand sanitizer
- Refrain from using cash. At this time, we are only accepting credit card and debit transactions.
- Wash hands thoroughly and frequently
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.